| PumPro | 12-30-2010 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
Hey guys my name is Gavin and I own Pump Pro. This is the first video I have ever made but not the last. I would love to here what you all think. It was filmed in Kelowna BC Canada on Dec.21/2010. I am running the red boom 42putz and my #1 Jeff is running the white boom 38Z Alliance. Both ran awsome. 0 Plugs. Sorry I dont how to do a link yet YOU TUBE/ Pump Pro Concrete Pumping |
||
| PumPro | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
| toper | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
always fun to watch,good job |
||
| baddogpumping | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
That is the best way to watch a job get done...fast with no problems. Great post. |
||
| Seed | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
That was awesome, Nice Job! |
||
| crete | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Best thing I've seen on the net for quite a while Terry |
||
| 16 CELL | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
wow, how cool is that! thanks for sharing, it looks as if that last ready mix truck was a full load he would have been pouring a few blocks back at the plant afterwards :) |
||
| PourItOut | 12-30-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
That Is So Cool,,, Nice Job,,, still dizzy from watching the guys on the trowel machines lol,,, Pour It Out!!! |
||
| murf | 12-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
very nice video and job done. nice to see something different on here |
||
| SUPERDOFFER | 12-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Yes Dipstick I know on a r.f. you use to boom like this |
||
| Vasa | 12-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Is there some way to run the boom which is right? I Think the way the customer like is the right way so I change My way to operate the boom sometime when the customer want this or that way! My remote newer bounce... Except when I laughs to some customer who dont know what they are doing ! |
||
| 52putz | 12-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Very cool video! Thanks for sharing! |
||
| Mudslinger | 01-01-2011 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I would like to add that keeping 2nd section fully extended will stop a lot of boom bounce. Run it to to the stops! Especially with CabCrusher booms. |
||















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








