| putzman1975 | 09-09-2014 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
Back in the old day this is how we did it |
||
| Todd | 09-09-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Here is another one |
||
| Mister_Perkins | 09-09-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I have come to the conclusion that you are a time traveler if that is how we, including you... putzman1975 did "it" in 1927.... ;) |
||
| Mister_Perkins | 09-09-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Yeah I hear you. I'm 26 and most of the people I went to school with aren't doing much with their lives. Must be Xbox and satellite tv lol |
||
| PumpKid_88 | 10-19-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
hey now it easy on us young folks some of still work hard for a living and couldnt think of makeing my money any other way |
||
| putzman1975 | 10-20-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
pumpkid-88 hows florida ,and your dad . lot of pump companys looking for operators must be busy down there |
||

















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








