| jonno | 11-08-2012 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 11-08-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Nice |
||
| concreteluvr | 11-08-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Nice. Very clear and clean. |
||
| Dont need one | 11-08-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Go Schwing. |
||
| sgt580 | 11-09-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
question: why do you have the outrigger out, when your not using the boom? |
||
| jonno | 11-09-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I not tall enough to put reducer and hose on the 45 bend;-) |
||
| jonno | 11-09-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
And I tiped some slurry down the reducer before I primed. |
||
| Mister_Perkins | 11-10-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
the outrigger was probably out so he could hook up his reducer and hose!!!! |
||
| putz63 | 11-10-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
SG580? Why dont you shut your stupid whore mouth!!
|
||
| Beast | 11-12-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
damnn |
||
| PumpKid_88 | 11-23-2012 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
y slurry when all u got is 25 feet...when I run my small lines I use straight water bubba with no prob even n booms straight water slurry is just gonna mess ya up n the long run |
||
















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








