| Ti-so | 05-18-2013 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Ti-so | 05-19-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Ti-so | 05-19-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
sunny morning |
||
| Ti-so | 05-19-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I don t know what the oom truck will do!!! |
||
| Matthew | 05-19-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I love my schwing 32m. pump anything, and the most versatile roll and fold out there (if you ask me:) |
||
| Mister_Perkins | 05-20-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Thats a nice clean pump! Gotta love the 32 meter :) I like running the smaller booms myself. I normally run a 34 meter |
||
| Ti-so | 05-20-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I love it but actually it s my brother s pump.My 41 was not ready last week but will be this week cant wait.I ve been on this 32m for the last 6 weeks ,trouble free . |
||


















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








