| Todd | 12-01-2009 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
|
||
| murf | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
you should send the pics to lego themselves, would make a great kit. nice pics |
||
| Tank | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Sweet! I want one |
||
| Boom Inspector | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
very cool well worth the work involved, I liked all the detail you obviously put into this model. |
||
| mick | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
hahahahah that is awesome hahahah how long did that take to build |
||
| Todd | 12-01-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I did not build it but I heard it took 30 hours. |
||
| KaBoom | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Grown man playing with legos ? 30 hours huh ?............WOW I really dont know what to say to that ! |
||
| tebequip | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Wow, that is awesome. |
||
| Todd | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
I have two lego pump but nothing as cool as that putz 47m http://video.concretepumping.com/video/617/Lego-Concrete-Pump http://video.concretepumping.com/video/620/Lego-Concrete-Pump |
||
| N.D.Fuccillo | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
sweet lego pump....I built a bunch when I was younger.....still have a schwing 52 and 28 I built collecting dust in my room |
||
| Boom Inspector | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
take some pictures and add them here N.D.Fuccillo , Im curious to see what ya built and how they look |
||
| Boom Inspector | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
pretty nice lego videos Todd, the second one was the best |
||
| N.D.Fuccillo | 12-02-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
when I come home from school for the winter i''l post them up |
||
| TooTall | 12-03-2009 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Super Sweet! Probably was'nt cheap either, I looked at a firetruck set that was over $100! |
||

























.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








