5 to 3.5 inch reducers
Bob 05-30-2008
comment profile send pm notify

Pumpco Parts can fix you right up.

soccerboy 05-30-2008
reply profile send pm notify

have you seen the 3.5" hose with a 10" , 4"-3.5" reducing end.  

Bob 05-30-2008
reply profile send pm notify

The problem that I have with 3 1/2" hoses with 'built in' reducers is...........

What if you want to hook several together?

If it is a single ended tip hose only application then a 10"long reducer built onto the hose would be a good deal.


Mudslinger 05-30-2008
reply profile send pm notify

You really want to use 3.5 inch hoses with 4 or 5 x 3.5 reducers!! With the reducer built into the hose end,when you wear out the reducer, the hose is junk! The other way,you just replace the reducer,and it has been my experience that you can wear out 3 reducers before you wear out a hose!

pudg 05-30-2008
reply profile send pm notify

steel reducers are the way to go

soccerboy 05-30-2008
reply profile send pm notify

I disagree I have been using those hoses for 20 years, we use those hoses from 12` to 25" long, when the tip wear out we put a new tip,  

NCPumper 05-31-2008
reply profile send pm notify

DONT EVER GO TO PUMPCO PARTS LIKE BOB SAID. THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE MARKET FOR SO MANY WORKING GUYS LIKE ME. WHY GIVE THE BUSINESS TO THE COMPETITION? DONT BLINK BECAUSE THEY CAN BE RIGHT IN YOUR BACK YARD GIVING A 42 METER FOR $100 AND HOUR AND $2.OO YARD LIKE THERE DOING NOW

NCPumper 05-31-2008
reply profile send pm notify

WHY WOULD YOU PROMOTE PUMPCO?

Bob 05-31-2008
reply profile send pm notify

Once upon a time, when you were 10 years old, I worked for pumpco parts.

It was very easy to make up custom 4X3.5  reducers. I was not promoting anything other than to give one of our members a solution to his problem.