| stonezer | 08-31-2010 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
I need a price on a 5 to 4 reducing hose..any idea..my boss is a cheap bastard..and he says they are too expensive..as opposed to a 5 to 4 reducer, and a 4 inch hose..pain in the ass..he don't make anything easy...greedy, any one else here got a price or a story about a greedy boss? |
||
| Pump N00b | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Tell him that a cheap reducer and a straight hose will last much longer than a reducing hose, and therefore is cheaper. |
||
| jj707 | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
dont know what region your in but I would stay away from any reduction hoses your 5-4 steel is the way to go. |
||
| Tom @ CF | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Call me. Tom Johnston 866-652-7810 |
||
| rusty22 | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Steel 5to4 and 4in hose.You will still plug up a 5to4 hose with junk.Then you got to beet the crap out of it.The pipe you slam down one or twice and its all clear |
||
| snowball | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
i will sell you one that has barely bean used. not even broken in. cheap |
||
| jj707 | 08-31-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Toms gonna give you the old sales pitch on it you already have what you need, when that hose whips and it will just pray some pour guy isn't on a wall 20 ft up or with rebar sticking up everywhere, will he tell you that they shouldn't be used on high volume pours, that they are dangerous I have 2 that came on brand new pumps they are the most dangerous hose I have ever hooked on the end of a concrete pump, Tom will probably say I must not be able to operate very well, ask around people whose not trying to make a buck will tell you the stories most like me didn't take but a couple days and they was history. |
||
| Many | 09-01-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
And now we will start a ask a vet colum,ok. When we first got in some samples,or so I was told,I saw a potential for disaster.Put on your thinking beenie >>>> Look at some of the strangest stuff that has come out the boom,anything from fin fish to metal.Think about beating that same stuff out of a reducing hose.With the pressures these pumps develope,do the math.I would rather beat it out of a 5-4 anyday. In my educated opinion,it will knock a hoseman on his/her collective ass faster than Ali,sorry Tom. |
||
| Grinder101 | 09-03-2010 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
wow, so stupid almost funny. u and ur boss should arm wrestle for it. |
||















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








