9,100 yard mat pour this weekend
| pink panther | 05-11-2014 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
4 pumps and 21 hours |
||
| pink panther | 05-11-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Sorry about the duplicate and pics being sideways |
||
| xforce1 | 05-11-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Nice! What kind/size are in the picks? I noticed Schwings |
||
| ShortStik | 05-11-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
thats a long day. vibrator guy going to sleep good |
||
| pink panther | 05-12-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
We used 2-61 meter schwings and 2-56 meter putz. |
||
| pink panther | 05-12-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Here is a better pic |
||
| xforce1 | 05-12-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
In the one pic, I count 5 booms including the one folded up |
||
| xforce1 | 05-12-2014 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Nevermind, I see one is a placing boom |
||




















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








