| Captain Ron | 09-11-2013 | comment profile send pm notify |
|
I have a '95 32 m Schwing with the boom handvalves mounted on the tower. One of the modules is leaking. Did a complete rebuild on it ( o-rings and spacers ) still leaks. Noticed a hairline crack on one of the inner modules. I cannot buy the part. Schwing changed vendors and valves years ago. I can buy an entire Control Block from our friends at Schwing but the cost is prohibitive. Does any one know where I might find a inner module for this. It is a Monsun Tison 5 spool control block, but I only need the inner section (2 spools). CPR couldn't help as they are now a part of Scwing. It is running everyday and leaking everyday. |
||
| AZ pumper | 09-11-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Try brundage bone phx.480 317-1200 |
||
| AZ pumper | 09-11-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
Try Marco as well in phx.tel:602.272.2671 |
||
| Many | 09-11-2013 | reply profile send pm notify |
|
http://www.concretepumps.com/pages/about/aboutcpr.html |
||















.jpg)
.gif)









.jpg)








