17 Sticker pictures.
Todd 03-24-2006
comment profile send pm notify

ok I got one picture in but I sent out 15,000 stickers I should get at least two pictures. Todd Bullis

grandforkpumps 03-26-2006
reply profile send pm notify

Oh and what is the sticker or pictures. Thanks

PuMpMyScHwInG 03-27-2006

I never received the stickers that I asked for

Pumper 03-28-2006

Grandfork,17 foot is the ACPA reccomended distance that you should stay away from power lines with a boom pump. Operators sometimes run into problems because OSHA regs are 10 feet. And contractors are pushy.JeffConcrete aint for sissys!

specks 03-31-2006

hey Bro, Illget u a picture. tried togive a stickerto1 of the guys here and the ### thought he was to good for it. thats messed up isnt it.

Derputzmeister 04-01-2006

I have never had anyone not want a sticker. I give one or two out upon arrival at a job. The word gets out quickly and then a steady stream of workers come up for a sticker. I just set them on the back area of my pump so mixer drivers and workers can just walk up and get a sticker. I did a job yesterday and all 8 of the workers had a new sticker on their hard hat. If someone acts to good to take a sticker that promotes such a great safety measure he is probably the type to try and convince you to get a lil bit closer.matt