"4.6"" boom pipe"
Bob 01-24-2006
comment profile send pm notify

Construction Forms and Putzmeister have, together, designed a 4.6 placement system that can now be put on the Putzmeister 40meter booms. This is really great news for Putz 40meter owners. ;)

Casper 01-24-2006
reply profile send pm notify

10-4 :)

ROOK 01-24-2006

its available for a 63 meter as well There are only two dissapointments in life teen age *@#&$ and mack trucks

benfica 01-25-2006

I was at the W.O.C. and I saw Concords 40 metre and the 60 opened inside the show with a 5 line though out the boom, the simplicity of the machine was just awsome, made in north America, wow I think Putz and Schwing has a lot to learn from Concord. This 4.5 line in my mind does work, because over the past 20 years these mixes gotten worst even the 5 some times is not big enough and the cost is a huge difference from 4.5 to 5 L.A.

benfica 01-25-2006

Casper, my friends and family owns Concords, its possible that they may have had problems with their servive and parts in the past, maybe it was growing pains but I have visited their facillities in Canada and I fell very confortavel , they seem to have it together now, I am dealing with them I met them they have a very good system and they are simple people to deal with, excellent sales staff and they the future in manufacturing pumps, I know agood thing when I see one, If they ever go public I will buy shares. Mr. Flores keep it up. you have a great future... in this industry

ROOK 01-25-2006

TOM@CF .. Doesnt Putz make a 63 with 4.6 CON FORMSThere are only two dissapointments in life teen age *@#&$ and mack trucksThis message was edited by ROOK on 1-25-06 @ 8:14 PM

Marcus 01-25-2006

From an industry perspective you should always be leery of the salesmen who use negative selling to try and make their equipment look better. What I mean if the only way some salesmen thinks he can sell a machine is by bashing the other, instead of saying with confidence,