6400 yrd pour DONE
Smoothoprtr 10-24-2008
comment profile send pm notify

we completed a 6400 yrd continuous pour on sat. the 18th we started at 8:30 am fri and finished at 5:15 am sat morning we averaged bout 375 yrd and hr with 4 pumps a 47 45 41 and 39 meter we couldnt read all with the 39 so we boomed a 32 up to the back of the 39 and hooked it into the 39 deck pipe that 32 took a beating for about 24 hrs of pumping through about 200 ft of pipeline im working on getting the video from out pour when i do i will post everthing went as good as it could possibly go except of some minor hydrolic leaks we did 3268 last year and as i was going to put my hose on at 3:30 am with 4 oclock concrete my fuel pump went out and my engine took off and we couldnt get it to stop my rpms were at 2400 smoke was pouring out of my truck it was overheating so we pulled the fuel lines and the engine finally quit we thought it blew but in reality it ran out of fuel luckily well thats all for now

ShortStik 10-25-2008
reply profile send pm notify

sweet pour!!  ive never heard of some one hookin a boom to deck pipe, good idea.  with your engine goin ape s*&t, that is exactly what happens if the air intake sucks in h2s gas, didnt know take happens if the fuel pump goes.

b-alto 10-25-2008

Was that in North Dakota. I know some RM drivers that were bussed over for a 72 HR pour. I'm in northern MN.

Smoothoprtr 10-25-2008

yes i work for midwest concrete pumping in bismarck north dakota are company is out of moorehead mn they hired me to expand the company and run a pump in bismarck the big pour was in center n.d. if you go to kfyr tv.com and look browse on the news videos to the 17th of oct. and look for one big pour and it has a video of the pour

Bob 10-25-2008

Smoothoprtr

You need to change your sign in name

"Just call me Dakota--- N. Dakota"

That is a big deal up there in Indian country. Way to go!