7 cylinder 9 inch bore concrete pump
DIGGER 03-31-2007
comment profile send pm notify

Press release April, 07.

Heard the whisper that a Chinese pump manufacturer is to release on the USA market, what they call the Wong Woo model with 7 concrete cylinders in a V7 configuration. Stroke is said to be 8 foot. Concrete valve to be a copy of the Econplacer (Harvey Hoyer had one) 

It will be powered by a Monsodium Gludemate powered Boeing 747 jet engine. Pumpers can buy the Fuel at the local Chinese take-out shop. The manufacturers state that this will save the operators buying lunch/ It will also be fitted with a rubber tipped funnel connected to the fuel tank ....... the operator can sit on it to relieve any gas caused by the lunch. Great when low on fuel!!

They state that it will pump 2 inch rock mixes through a 3 inch x 2 inch reducer 4 foot long (designed to fit a standard pick up bed) These guys think of every thing ?

The salesman can be called on 1800 pump on it.

Ask for Mr Wong Long Dong Dick.

They will not accept "pumper/dealers"     

Bob 03-31-2007
reply profile send pm notify

Well they are in deep Kim Chee brother.

Two days after release the Koreans will have it upgraded to a 12 cylinder - with a bigger bore and duel fuel  funnels ................ and - custom red and yellow paint.

Then some Canadian will try and cut out the Koreans. ;~)

DIGGER 03-31-2007

Bob,

I hear that Schwing have a Patent on that model. The reason the Chinese went with 7 cylinders was to by pass the Schwing patent.

I bet the guys from Canada will find the 12 cylinder design engineer and hire him to build their 13 cylinder model in a Pyramid configuration.

Don't forget the Mexico designer, he is in Hollywood looking for Mel Brooke's "bake bean technology"

Let's hope April 2 solves their problems.

DIGGER 03-31-2007

Bob,

I hear that Schwing have a Patent on that model. The reason the Chinese went with 7 cylinders was to by pass the Schwing patent.

I bet the guys from Canada will find the 12 cylinder design engineer and hire him to build their 13 cylinder model in a Pyramid configuration.

Don't forget the Mexico designer, he is in Hollywood looking for Mel Brooke's "bake bean technology"

Let's hope April 2 solves their problems.

Bob 03-31-2007

You are right there with the real deal scoop; how do you stay that current??  I thought that Mell Brooks sold the receipt to Paul Neuman, imagine my surprise! The real Re-designer had a non compete with the Canadians which stole the design from him originally. At least that was the Mexican's story. I know, I was in Brazil when he told me.

DIGGER 04-01-2007

Bob,

Did your meet that Canadian at the American Concrete Pumping Association meeting held in Brazil?

Bob 04-01-2007

No. I was doing the annual meeting of the *S.F.BH.W.O.C.P.O.A. A small but unique organization.

*sHORT fAT bALDhEADED oLD wORN oUT cONCRETE pUMPERS oF aMERICA

Bob 04-01-2007

Digger,

Do you down under types have any KCP pumps? Ever hear of them?

www.kcppump.com  just curious mate ;~)

DIGGER 04-02-2007

Bob, They do sell them down here. They are the old "plain Jane" style two cylinder S-tube system. Brian Callaghan Jnr sells them as Callaghan Concrete Pumps. There is also another vendor selling them in Queensland I believe. Much the same as Jun Jin ....... you know the story.

By the way, I hear that the Chinese are cancelling all their orders taken for the V7's. It seems the oil companies lent on them, just imagine the diesel sales lost with those pumps. The Californian Clean air mob had sent them a strongly worded letter, instead of finishing with Yours faithfully, it went like  ........ I'll be back!!  

Well, It's great that the 2nd of April is upon us. Happy pumping.

Russ 04-02-2007

Hey do they still sell Callaghan Pumps in the states? I was looking at one about 10 years ago when they were trying to break in to the market. I thought they were decent machines, just hard to get parts for.

o 04-14-2007

Where's the Hybrid model at ? Can I make it drift?