|cmzoompump||08-23-2022||comment profile send pm notify|
Structural characteristics of Gravel pump
1. This series of gravel pumps are horizontal centrifugal pumps with a single pump shell structure.
Broadly speaking, it also belongs to a kind of slurry pump.
2. The pump body and pump cover are clamped by special clamps, and the outlet direction of the pump can be at any position of 360 degrees, which is easy to install and use.
3. The bearing assembly of the gravel pump adopts a cylindrical structure, which is convenient to adjust the gap between the impeller and the pump body, and can be removed as a whole during maintenance.
4. The bearings are lubricated with grease.
5. There are three types of shaft seals for gravel pumps: packing seal, expeller seal, and mechanical seal.
6. The gravel pump has a wide flow path, good cavitation performance, high efficiency and abrasion resistance.
7. The main transmission methods are: V-belt transmission, elastic coupling transmission, Gear reducer transmission, hydraulic coupling transmission, SCR speed control, etc.
8. Material of Wet parts: nickel-containing high-chromium wear-resistant alloy.
9. The use of multiple speeds and multiple variants makes the pump run under the best conditions.
10. Long service life, high operating efficiency, and can meet many types of harsh transportation conditions.
11. Applicable to: dredger for sand dredging, river dredging, mining and metal smelting explosion slag transportation.
The performance parameters are as follows:
Flow range: 36-5040m3/h
Head range: 3.5-80m
Maximum passing particle size: 254mm
Maximum efficiency: 72%
NPSH: 2-8 NPSH(r)
More info view: https://www.cmzoompump.com/products/gravel-pump.html