Concrete delivery pump, also called concrete pump trailer, has the advantages of fast construction speed, good construction quality, and convenient construction. In actual use, pipe blocking of concrete delivery pump is a common problem which can affect quality and decrease efficiency. MINLE brand concrete delivery pump system is specially designed and engineered to run smoothly and keep the concrete pipe from blockage.
Why is there a blockage of Concrete Delivery Pump ?
1. Something wrong with material. It mainly includes 3 aspects such as the segregation of concrete, the particle size of the aggregate is too large, and the remaining amount is not properly controlled.
- In the mixed concrete, the coarse and fine aggregates are not covered with cement slurry, and the cementation effect is insufficient, so the aggregates are more discrete, which may easily cause bleeding. Because no effective lubricating film is formed, the friction between the aggregate and the duct, and the aggregate and the aggregate increases.
- The coarse aggregate configuration is unreasonable. Among them, the larger the particle size, the worse the overall fluidity of the concrete.
- Insufficient control of the remaining material is lower than the stirring shaft, which leads to inhaled air and tube blocking.
2. Something wrong with concrete delivery pump. It mainly includes 2 aspects such as leakage of the delivery pipe and incomplete cleaning of the pipes.
- If the leakage of the pipeline is poor, the leakage of the slurry will cause the poor flowability of the concrete due to the leakage of the cement slurry, and the friction will cause a blockage of the pipe.
- After the previous pumping was completed, the delivery pipe was not cleaned in accordance with regulations, resulting in an unobstructed pipe, which affected pumping.
- Both of these problems are particularly serious at the elbow.
3. Management problems of the concrete delivery pump. It mainly includes 3 aspects such as too fast, too long intermittent time, insufficient consideration of temperature effects.
- The pump was not properly slowed down during the first pumping, which caused excessive friction inside the catheter and blocked the pipe.
- The intermittent time is too long, which causes the concrete to reach the initial setting state in the duct, which hinders subsequent pumping and leads to blocked pipes
- Insufficient consideration of temperature effects, unreasonable protection of the conduit, resulting in excessive evaporation of water or freezing, leading to blockage.
How to prevent blockage of concrete delivery pump?
1. Carefully selected materials
The amount of cement slurry should be sufficient; the particle size of the aggregate should be strictly screened. The maximum particle size of pebble should be less than 1/3 of the diameter of the delivery pipe, the maximum particle size of crushed stone should be less than 1/4 of the diameter of the delivery pipe, and the sand content should be greater than 40% The amount should be sufficient and kept above the stirring shaft. Pay attention to check the slump of the concrete. Those who are unqualified must use it after second mixing. Generally, it is 8-18cm, and it is generally 15cm when the distance is long and the height is large.
2. Strictly controlled of concrete delivery pump
When pumping, set up a special person to inspect the leak tightness of the catheter, and immediately find and repair the leak. When the pumping is finished, you must clean the catheter and set up a special person to inspect and supervise. Before each pumping, check whether the delivery pipe is unobstructed. Try to avoid blockage at the elbow.
3. Strict management
Pump down slowly for the first time, and speed up properly after normal pumping. Generally, the pump is turned on every 5 minutes to prevent pipe blocking during intermittent periods. Concrete that has reached the initial setting state cannot be pumped. Cover the straw bag outside the duct to control the temperature and water in summer Cool down and cover insulation in winter.