Position Title: Lead Service / Test Technician
REED is seeking a Lead Service / Test Technician who will be responsible for directing 2 to 3 employees in the testing and servicing of heavy concrete placing equipment as well performing the same.
Interested candidate must demonstrate the following:
• Must possess excellent leadership skills
• Five years related experience and/or training
• Computer literate
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple mechanical instructions, blueprints and schematics
• Mechanical/Assembly, hydraulics and electrical knowledge.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
The candidate will perform, but not be limited to:
• Test and pass finished equipment according to quality specifications established by engineering.
• Test equipment, troubleshoot nature of any technical problem and determine possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies.
• Make recommendations to engineering/production for changes to specifications according to results of test.
• Troubleshoot, Service, Repair and Maintenance of Customer Equipment brought in for service.
• Mentor, train and develop teammates to meet company quality standards
• The candidate in this position will need the ability to lift objects 30-50lbs and bend to service equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers and in a 1-on-1 or team situation
• Pays attention to detail
• Deadline oriented
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Dependable with consistently good attendance
Position Reports To: Service Manager
Qualified applicants interested in the position described above should complete and submit, within 5 working days, the “Application for Posted Position” to Jocelyn Movido in the Human Resources Department.
REED, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please email your resume to Mike.Newcomb@REEDmfg.com