Pump Operators Wanted
|lisalovesthebeach07||11-17-2020||comment profile send pm notify|
We are seeking a Concrete Pump Truck Operator. Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
· Drive the concrete pump truck to and from job/project locations.
· Set-up the four out-riggers on steady ground. Checking for hazards and stability. Set up includes maintaining critical time schedules and adhering to all safety requirements.
· Pre and post inspections of the vehicles.
· Manage and adjust the remote hand controls to operate the boom as well as keeping a constant flow of concrete on site.
· Cleaning of the concrete pipes, concrete hopper, interior & exterior of the truck.
· Safety-conscious mentality is a must.
· Must be organized and on-time. Time is extremely critical to the concrete pump operations each day.
· This is not a drive-port-to-port-and-sit-in-the-truck-all-day job. This is very hands on, estimated 10% driving and 90% operating and keeping the truck at a readiness state for the next day. This is a rewarding position for a company that stands behind its employees, and the pay, hours, and benefits reflect that.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance